Administrador de Banco de Dados
Tipo de contrato
As a directory services solution specialist, you are a technical expert and referent for the Directory Services solutions (Active Directory, Azure AD, O365, PKI) for the company, knowing it from A to Z, understanding how all pieces work together from front-end to backend.
In this role, you are the expert and referent of one or several IT solution(s) within End-User Services. You ensure your solution evolves including enhancements requests management and prioritization together with the business.
From a support standpoint, you ensure support at level 1 and 2 are properly handled and you deliver the level 3 support (incident, problem and change management). You own overall incident, problem, configuration, and change for your solution. You are engaged in any implementation that touches your solution and manage if any dependency with other solutions. You need to stay in touch externally with the development of the solution and if any modification has to be envisioned within LDC and you also act as an internal consultant.
• Act as primary Level 3 support; incidents, request fulfillment, problems and changes
• Manage changes, new requirements of the solution(s)
• Develop and maintain technical documentation in support of the solution(s)
• Make proposals and provide information in order to support decision making concerning the solution
• Act as point of technical escalation for Level 2 issues/problems
• Develop and maintain Level 1 & Level 2 solution documentation
Knowledge and Experience:
(What kind of knowledge and experience are necessary to enable satisfactory performance in the job. It may be helpful to think in terms of the requirements you would include in a recruitment advertisement. This section is designed to bring out the essential background and experience)
Experience (including number of years):
Experience in planning, designing, deploying, managing/troubleshooting Active Directory on Windows Server (2012, 2016) systems, Microsoft O365, Azure Active Directory as well as the following areas: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and Windows Power Shell
Education: Preferred University Degree in Computer Science or any IT related discipline
Languages: fluent English both written and spoken mandatory
The following are the preferred qualifications:
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- MCSA: Office 365
- MCSA: Exchange
- MCA: Azure Administrator
- Convênios médico e odontológico;
- Vale-alimentação ou refeição;
- Seguro de vida;
- Programas de desenvolvimento de carreira, formação técnica e incentivo para certificações;
- Programa de saúde e bem-estar com Psicoterapia e Telemedicina gratuitos;
- Vale-transporte ou Auxílio Home Office;
E muito mais!
Nós somos a Algar Tech, oferecemos soluções de valor para todos por meio de serviços de customer experience e tecnologia. Faz parte do nosso DNA cuidar de gente e para isso temos como propósito conectar