Tecnologia Da Informação
Tipo de contrato
Opportunity to work with INTERNATIONAL projects!
ENGLISH is essential, as communication with the client is only in his native language.
- Advanced knowledge in .Net;
- Advanced knowledge in React;
- Advanced English.
Differentials that will make you stand out at dti:
- Knowledge in C#;
- Knowledge in mobile development for iOS;
- Knowledge in mobile development for Android.
Benefits of being a Crafter:
- Private Pension Plans (For each real deposited by the employee, limited to 6% of the salary, DTI supplements with the same amount);
- Dental Plan;
- Meal voucher and / or food voucher;
- Health plan with no discount for employees and dependents;
- Home Office Assistance;
- Partnership with SESC to discount properties and leisure activities;
- 20% discount on Cultura Inglesa courses;
- Certification reimbursement;
- 20% discount on undergraduate courses at PUC;
- 15% discount on post-graduate courses at PUC (MBA and specialization);
- Relaxed, flexible and with constant feedbacks;
- Routine with constant learning, with Tech Shots, Tech Drops and Knowledge Transfers.
We look for someone who:
- Be passionate about promoting innovations and developing;
- Have a good logical thinking and a lot of desire to learn and grow together with a digital dti;
- Be focused and proactive;
- Enjoy working as a team and communicate well;
- Be creative: able to make decisions autonomously and communicate with our customers translating their needs and problems throughout the implementation of the new digital interaction, providing them with an incredible experience with technology;
- And identify with our culture!
If you are the person we need, we want to meet you! So, apply!