Tipo de contrato
KEY RESPONSABILITIES INCLUDE:
• Study and understand the local business and SAP platform usage
• Analyze new business requirements in order to identify gaps against current solutions and prepare functional specification.
• Cooperation on defining the terms of reference for the implementation of SAP
• Design, create and test programs and application in SAP environment
• Develop associated documentation
• First level of support SAP business key users
• Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work
• Support tests of the system in order to make sure it accomplishes business requirements.
• Contact person for SAP supplier.
Work Schedule: monday to friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Workplace: Interlagos - São Paulo.
• IT education (undergraduate)
• Knowledge SAP as developer, preferred SAP ECC R/3 and SAP S/4 HANA
• Knowledge IT and business processes
• Overview of relational databases, IT communications
• Knowledge Windows and Office 365
• English advanced or Full professional proficiency